Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Step 4. The Call Out

Ad. Number 1

Title: Lesbian Secret Swap w4w MTL

I want to know your secrets. so for every secret you send me, I'll send you one of mine.

Criteria:

your secrets must be true.

they must be something you haven't told anyone else.

...and i know we tell each other everything, but there has to be SOMETHING you keep to yourself.

You must be a member of the montreal lesbian/trans community.

You must include your email address so I can email you a secret in return.

Only serious submissions please.

All secrets, names and email addresses will be kept anonymous. secrets will be used in an art installation.

Here is my first secret.

at night, I put a pillow behind my back to simulate the big spoon.

If you are here and queer, tell me your secrets, I'll tell you no lies. Liberate your secrets. secretswapmontreal@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment