Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Step 5. Collection

a lot of the time during class, i sketch pictures of girls i like, even though i'm a terrible portrait artist. i sometimes wonder if the fact that the pictures are never recognizable adequately mitigates the weirdness (possibly creepiness?) of this habit. i suspect it doesn't, but i don't stop.

The ring I wear on my middle finger, the ring I never take off, I found in a public washroom.

i cant stop cheating on my gf. with a guy. i wont fuck him but i cant stop sucking him off

This weekend, I made out with a girl that I don't even like.

i am sometimes put in situations where i must hide my slight fear of sleeping on ground floors.

one of the plugs in my ear is a piece of wood i found on the ground in southern mexico near a huge waterfall.

My ex girlfriend, in telling me she never wanted to hear from me again, called me a parasite. She then proceeded to date my best friend, who has herpes. Apparently having an STD is better than being a parasite.

i sleep with a fan on every night, even when its freezing, i cant fall asleep(easily)
without it.

I am afraid that I peaked during undergrad. This is a source of a great amount of anxiety.

i have a name for my guitar, she's Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment